Flight Options to Saudi Arabia
(Direct Flights with cheapest ticket prices to Saudi Arabia)
Popular Airports - Saudi Arabia
- King Khalid international airport: With 5 terminals, the airport receives many flights to Saudi Arabia on a daily basis. It hence provides a wide range of services such as restaurants & cafés, lounges, barbershops, duty-free shops, free Wi-Fi, mosque, money exchange offices, medical services & first aid facilities. The airport is also equipped with disability facilities, which are wheelchairs, lifts, and reserved parking slots.
- King Abdulaziz International Airport: It could be the most important airport in Saudi Arabia. Its amenities include money exchange offices, banking services, a pharmacy, a mosque, restaurants & cafes. The disability facilities include wheelchairs, lifts, toilets, and parking slots.
- King Fahd International Airport: It's also one of the busiest airports in Saudi Arabia. The 3-terminal airport includes lounges, banking services, money exchange offices, a pharmacy, a mosque, duty-free shops, restaurants & cafes, children's play areas, and baby care rooms. The disability facilities include wheelchairs, lifts, and parking slots.
Saudi Arabia Ticket Prices & Top Airlines
Seek the best of Almosafer's cheap flights to Saudi Arabia and pick your favorite airline. The following are the top airlines that offer flights to Saudi Arabia, with the average ticket prices.
Check out the latest travel, safety and entry requirements for Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia … "The Land of the Two Holy Mosques"
Saudi Arabia is defined by a lot of titles. It's the second-largest country in the Arab world, the fifth largest country in Asia, and most importantly, the birthplace of Islam. The kingdom is, therefore, characterized by significant position, splendid beauty, and spiritual vibes.
In other words, it's home to Madina and Mecca, where you can find the holiest Islamic sites ever. While just outside the capital Riyadh, you will be mesmerized by the well-renowned 'Edge of the World' site. Moreover, if you're seeking more relaxing activities, you can go to Jeddah's luxury beaches and have a relaxing time. Eventually, Saudi Arabia is a thriving destination with tons of activities that would totally change your mind if you haven't visited it already.
Hurry up, and book your tickets to Saudi Arabia!
Almosafer’s Chalets+ is now available across Saudi Arabia. Find the perfect chalet for your next gathering, whether in Riyadh, Taif, Al Khobar, Al Ula, Jeddah, Dhahran, or Dammam.
Most Popular Attractions to Visit in Saudi Arabia:
- King Fahd's Fountain: It’s the highest fountain in the world, reaching from 240 to 312 meters. Situated on Jeddah Corniche, it perfectly decorates the scene as it pumps the Red Sea water.
- National Museum: Part of the King Abdulaziz Historical Centre, the museum displays a miscellaneous collection of items that go back to prehistoric times.
- Masjid al-Haram: It’s the holiest mosque in Islam, located in Mecca, comes after it Al-Masjid an-Nabawi in Madina.
- Mount Uhud: This volcanic-rocked mountain is the most noteworthy in the Arabian Peninsula. You’ll be dazzled by the rock engravings, imposed castles, and ancient monuments.
Most Popular Activities to Do in Saudi Arabia:
- Nature & Park Visits: Despite what is known about Saudi Arabia that is built in the desert, it has succeeded in cultivating lots of parks and green areas. A few examples of Saudi Arabia’s beautiful parks are King Abdullah Park, Al Salam Park, Asir National Park, Muraikabat Mountain Park, and King Fahd Park.
- Shopping: Saudi Arabia is also a number one shopping destination, with fancy shopping malls in almost all cities. A few of which are: Red Sea Mall, Boulevard, El Khayyat Center, Al Nakheel Mall, Kingdom Centre, and Riyadh Park.
- Tours & Sightseeing: cultural tours are the best way to explore any city’s top landmarks. Almosafer offers many tours across the country, 2 of which are Jeddah Waterfront tour and Al Balad Old Town walking tour.
The above information is collected from Google Travel guide to Saudi Arabia.
Plan your Itinerary and Learn About Saudi Arabia Through our FAQs
Q. Can I book flights to Saudi Arabia at the current moment?
A. Yes, you can fly to Saudi Arabia any time you want. Recently, almost all traveling restrictions have been waived. Travelers are no longer required to present neither a vaccination certificate nor a negative PCR test.
Check Almosafer for booking tickets to Saudi Arabia at your convenience.
Q. Which is the best airport to land in Saudi Arabia?
A. All airports in Saudi Arabia provide excellent services and wide facility options. So, it's up to you to choose a specific airport based on your itinerary.
Q. Which airport is the closest to Makkah?
A. Most passengers heading to Makkah travel to Jeddah airport as it’s around 75 km away. However, Taif Airport is also the same distance to Makkah.
Disclaimer: All fares are subject to availability at the time of booking.