Flight Options to India
(RUH - LKO)
(JED - LKO)
Average 10h 05m ( 1 stop)
Average 09h 10m (1 stop)
From SAR 2,352
From SAR 2,053
(RUH - DEL)
(JED - DEL)
Average 16h 05m (1 stop)
Average 12h 30m (1 stop)
From SAR 1,900
From SAR 2,095
(RUH - HYD)
(DMM - HYD)
Average 10h 55m (1 stop)
Average 08h 05m (1 stop)
From SAR 2,249
From SAR 1,837
Popular Airports - India
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL): The country's main airport with premium facilities, including free internet, retail outlets, dining options, and premium lounges.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport(BOM): It is the main airport in Bombai. It offers many services such as lost and found, medical car, internet service, and airline ticketing services.
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD): It is an international airport serving Hyderabad. Its facilities include a VIP lounge, a parking area, and restaurants.
Top Airlines Flying to India
Seek the best of Almosafer's flight deals and pick your favorite airline. The following are the top airlines that offer flights to different airports in India, with the cheapest prices for round trips.
India… The Land of Diversity
India is a great country with deep cultural roots and rich heritage. Lose yourself to popular forts, temples and palaces. Be amazed by the captivating city, from crowded bazaars to different landscapes with the beauty of nature. There is a wide range of Indian destinations for travelers, from relaxing vacations with amazing beach cities or mountains to adventure tours. Almosafer will guide you through your trip with recommendations for the best places in India.
- Babulnath Temple: One of the oldest temples goes back to the 12th century. This ancient temple is visited by many tourists every year.
- Taj Mahal: This is one of the world's seven wonders. On the banks of River Yamuna, Taj Mahal was built as a memorial for his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. As the finest example of Mughal architecture, It was constructed using white marble.
- India Gate: The astonishing architecture in New Delhi is one of the largest war memorials in the country.
- Qutub Minar: It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Delhi, 72 meters high.
- Red Fort was once the Mughal emperors' residence, but now it is home to several museums. The Fort is one of the most famous monuments in India and a significant tourist attraction in Delhi.
Most Popular Activities to Do in India:
India is blessed with geographical diversity between the sandy desert and long stretch beaches, making it a top-name destination for travelers.
- Safari in Jaisalmer: Popular desert safaris are well known in Sam Sand Dunes. Spend an unforgettable day starting with camel rides or Jeep tours. Discover the magnificent rich forts crossing by the endless desert. Indulge in the local culture by the end of the day with musical dance and delicious Indian food.
- Goan amazing beaches: Boasting stunning beaches with a plethora of adventurous water sports to enjoy. It is a major tourist attraction with vibrant vibes for endless beaches and starry nightlife.
- Joyful shopping experience: Every shopaholic should not miss these places. Check out Jodhpur's traditional handicrafts, ethnic wear and some amazing footwear. Laad Bazaar is one of the best places to shop for authentic pearls in Hyderabad. Lulu Mall, Kochi is the largest mall in India with extensive stores, 215 restaurants, 5D cinemas and entertainment zones.
- Bollywood Tour: India is the world's movie-making capital. Have a quick look at some of the famous sets in movies. Film City, Mumbai, has twenty indoor studios and is considered a Bollywood home. Spread across a vast area where around thousand films can be erected here at the same time.
The above information is collected from Google Travel guide to India.
Plan your Itinerary and learn about your India through our FAQ
Q. Is India open to travelers?
A. India doesn't require quarantine upon arrival at the very moment, Yet, we advise you to check the country's latest travel updates before booking.
Q. Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights to Delhi?
A. Air India offers full/partial refunds in case of cancellation.
Q. What is the average a budget trip to India would cost?
A. A budget-friendly vacation to India for a week will cost around SAR 2,004 for one person.
Q. Where can I exchange money?
A. The Indian currency is the rupee, and Major cities have money exchange counters. Also, some selected larger hotels and resorts can accept your card.
Q. What are the famous festivals to attend in India?
A. Some of the grand festivals in India are Baisakhi, Chithirai Festival, Moatsu Festival and Ooty Flower Festival.
Q. What are the best honeymoon destinations in India?
A. Kerala, Kashmir and the Andaman are breathtaking honeymoon locations in India couples should visit.
Disclaimer: All fares are subject to availability at the time of booking.