Terms and Conditions
As we care about your rights, kindly review these terms and conditions carefully before using the website.
The www.almosafer.com website (henceforth referred to as Almosafer or ‘the website’ or ‘the company’ in all policies, T&Cs and FAQs), including the mobile site, smartphone applications for iOS, Android, Windows is a subsidiary of Seera Group, incorporated in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
By accessing and using the website, you agree to accept, without modification, limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions contained herein (the "Agreement"). You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
Almosafer tries to ensure that the information contained on the website is as accurate as possible. However, inaccuracies may arise from time to time. The website and/or any of its sister companies accept no responsibility for any errors in the information contained on the Almosafer website.
The website contains information about the products and services Almosafer and/or any third party is offering. This information and all other material on the website are provided in good faith. By using the website you agree and acknowledge that the website may update, change or amend the Terms and Conditions and Customer Care Policy and/or other information provided on the website at any time without advance notice. Changed terms and conditions will become effective once posted on the website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through the website. You should read these terms and conditions every time you visit the website to ensure that you are aware of all the relevant terms and conditions. Accordingly, your continued access and use of the website after any change is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
While the website uses all reasonable endeavors to make the website and associated services available, the website cannot guarantee that they will operate continuously or without interruption.
The website makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the website or the contents and, to the fullest extent permissible under the law, disclaims all such representations and warranties.
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through the website is solely at your own risk. The website makes no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus-free nature of such software.
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstance is Almosafer and/or its Licensors and/or Suppliers and/or its Service Providers responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or inability to use the website whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via the website, but excludes carriage by air performed by airlines in respect of any ticket obtained using the booking engine provided on the website, which is subject to the conditions of carriage and applicable international conventions.
When using the website you declare and agree:
- To use them solely to determine the availability of products and services offered on the website and to assist you to make legitimate reservations or transact business with us. You agree to use the website only for personal, non-commercial use.
If the website considers that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using the website, almosafer reserves the right to:
- Warn you that you have breached these terms and conditions, and ask you to stop such conduct;
All content of the almosafer website is subject to copyright.
The website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the website.
The website, sister companies names, and any other product or trade names of almosafer referenced to the website are our trademarks and/or registered trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards. You can make bookings on the website for passengers other than yourself.
We will make every effort to maintain confidentiality when securing an online payment. This covers the security of your credit card details and other personal information. All of your personal information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, the website may cancel any travel or service reservations associated with your name, email address, or account, and close any associated almosafer accounts. In addition, the website may verify (i.e. preauthorize) your credit card. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, the website reserves the right to take any necessary Criminal and/or Civil legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to the website, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancelation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact almosafer Customer Care.
The website reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of almosafer’s systems as well as its client’s interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, almosafer may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
If almosafer, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said transactions are not or do not reasonably appear to be authentic, enforceable or valid, then almosafer may cancel the said orders at any time up before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or before the expected date of visit to any property booked through almosafer.
The carriage of passengers and their baggage by air will be subject to the Conditions of Carriage of the carrier concerned.
The carriage of passengers and their baggage may also be subject to the applicable Warsaw Convention 1929 or the Montreal Convention 1999, and other applicable legislation which may limit or stipulate the carrier's liability in certain circumstances.
Please click here to view our Flight Booking Policy.
Please click here to view our Hotel Booking Policy.
As a condition of use of the almosafer website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney's fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
In no event will the website be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to (i) this agreement, (ii) the services, the site or any reference site, or (iii) your use or inability to use the services, the site (including any and all materials) or any reference sites. In no event will the website or any of its contractors, directors, employees, agents, third party partners, licensors or suppliers’ total liability to you for all damages, liabilities, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to (i) this Agreement, (ii) the Services, (iii) your use or inability to use the Services or the site (including any and all materials) or any reference sites, or (iv) any other interactions with the website, however caused and whether arising in contract, tort including negligence, warranty or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for using the portion of the Services or the Site giving rise to the cause of action.
The failure of the website to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by almosafer.
The website may contain links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties. The website does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third-party links and pointers.
if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the website or if you have any grievances about any of the services provided by the website please contact us.
How to reach almosafer:
Your use of the website and the terms and conditions is subject to the laws of the the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Saudi Arabia. Nevertheless, the website reserves the right to bring proceedings to the courts of the country of your location.
almosafer may provide you with notices and communications by email, regular mail or postings on the site or by any other reasonable means. Except as otherwise set forth herein, notice to the website must be sent by courier or registered mail to and the website having its registered office at Al tahlia street, next to Motoon Tower, Riyadh, KSA.
You can book a limited number of travellers per transaction on the website. As we have a wide range of offerings, each offering may limit the maximum number. Infant only bookings cannot be made online and unaccompanied minor bookings also need to be made via our call centre or via our offices.
All reservations, including modifications and cancellations are subject to the Terms and Conditions, Customer Care Policy and General Conditions of Carriage.
You may require a visa for travel to some destinations to and via which you are required to travel due to the booking you have made through the Almosafer website. It is your responsibility to obtain such visas required for travel. You must also have a valid passport for the duration of the travel and the expiry date of your passport must be acceptable to all the countries you enter. More information on the passport and visa requirements is available at the embassy of the country or countries you will be travelling to.
The fares quoted may not include the individual charges such as departure taxes, passenger service charges, and airport taxes, imposed by airport or aeronautical authorities of the countries you are visiting. You will be required to pay them directly to the charging authorities. These shall be communicated at the time of booking.
You are also advised to check with your doctor whether you are required to undergo immunization prior to entry or stopover in the countries to and through which you will be travelling. Some countries require that you have adequate travel insurance. It is your responsibility to ascertain these requirements and to fulfill such requirements.
Providing you with access to view and book different kinds of temporary accommodations such as hotels, hotel apartments, villas, B&Bs and hostels, Almosafer (will be referred to as Almosafer or ‘the website’ or ‘the company’ in future references) can be accessed through the mobile site, smartphone applications for iOS, Android and Windows.
If you decide to make a reservation through Almosafer, you are agreeing to the price stated as well as the terms and conditions mentioned on the website. Once the reservation is confirmed by the accommodation you have chosen, a confirmation email that includes the voucher (for prepaid accommodations) will be sent from Almosafer to the email used to make the booking. The website reserves the right to reject bookings as set out below.
Information provided by Almosafer is sourced from numerous suppliers and accommodations. Each accommodation is responsible for the accuracy and exactness of prices, availability, description, hotel reviews, booking conditions, etc. Please note that the party responsible for providing the accurate images displayed on the website is the hotel chain or property, not Almosafer.
The accommodation classification is based on the country's local standards. These standards can differ from one country to another. Sometimes, this classification is used as a general guide instead of an official rating. Customers need to understand that standards can vary between accommodations of the same class in different countries, as well as within the same country. They should also be aware that in some cases, the classification may be based on self-assessment by the accommodations. As a consequence, Almosafer does not guarantee the accuracy of accommodation classification and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, does not accept any liability in relation to the classification displayed on the website.
Almosafer reserves the right not to accept customers or bookings (or to cancel confirmed bookings in extreme cases) at its own discretion and for whatever legal reason without the need to justify such refusal.
Typical reasons for rejecting a customer or booking include, but are not limited to:
- Breach of Almosafer’s terms and conditions
- Accommodation closure
- Incorrect rates
- Force majeure events
- Trade or economic sanctions
- Embargoes, legal restrictions
- Fraud or theft
- Suspected criminal activity
- Submission of misleading or erroneous information
- Credit card problems
- Inappropriate behaviour
- Threats or insults
If a booking is rejected or cancelled by the website and a payment has already been made, the total booking value will be refunded.
We also reserve the right to bar (or “blacklist”) users from the website, on a temporary or permanent basis, with no prior notice. Any such blacklisted users must not attempt to use the website under any other name or through any other user.
Almosafer might also be forced to reject or cancel bookings due to 'obvious errors'. An obvious error is a mistake found on the website relating to the booking prices that a customer might not consider being 'obvious'. In such cases, the amount charged will be reimbursed.
Almosafer is entitled to reject or cancel any booking where this error is applicable with no prior notice.
Display of prices
Please be aware that all the prices mentioned on our website are based on the dates and number of guests requested (unless indicated otherwise.) Almosafer will typically display the rate inclusive of tax recovery and service charges (see below for more details) on the website, and display these additional tax recovery and service charges during the booking path.
The final amount a customer is requested to pay will be stated clearly before finalising the booking. A detailed view of the payment will be shown before the booking is confirmed. Please verify every step of your reservation on the booking form.
What is included in the rate is displayed on the website (under the accommodation information section or prior to the final booking confirmation) and/or in the confirmation email/voucher.
The standard accommodation room reservations include single, double or triple occupancy. Extra beds will usually come with extra charges unless stated otherwise. Please be sure to notify the accommodation in advance if there are additional guests because the accommodation reserves the right to reject last-minute guests.
Insurance of any kind is not included in the rates.
Certain accommodations may charge an additional yet mandatory “resort fee” or occupancy tax (when applicable) for using certain services. This resort fee is collected directly from the guest and typically will not be included in the price offered on the website. However, it'll be mentioned in the provided accommodation description.
Taxability, the appropriate tax rate and the type of applicable taxes vary greatly by location, and can change without prior notice.
The accommodation might also directly charge you on factors that include electricity, baggage handling, newspapers delivery, tourism and housekeeping. These charges are not controlled by Almosafer and are usually applied in certain markets such as the USA. However, optional fees that include minibar charges, parking, room service, movie rentals, the internet, food, beverages, and phone usage are almost never applied.
During certain high season periods, certain accommodations will add on a compulsory gala dinner (e.g. for New Year, Christmas, Chinese New Year, etc.).
Such charges might not be included in the room rates. However, it will be mentioned in the 'accommodation information', 'booking conditions', 'cancellation policy' or similar wording on the website.
For certain accommodations, a transportation or transfer fee will be added to the room rate at the request of the accommodation, or if you request any transportation services. This is common for island destinations such as the Maldives, where you need transportation to reach the accommodation. Please note that Almosafer does not organise any transportation service at the moment. This is always organised and offered by or on behalf of the accommodation, which is responsible for such transportation services. Almosafer does not assume any liability for the quality, safety, frequency or service levels of such transportation services.
For more information regarding whether or not a service is included, get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or the accommodation directly.
To offer more choice and better flexibility for your convenience, you might find that some rooms may have different options of when the payment of the booking is made, referred to as ‘pay now’ or ‘pay later’. Sometimes you will be offered only one of the options, meaning that this accommodation offers certain rates based on whether it is ‘Pay now’ or ‘Pay later’. The ‘Pay later’ option is available on the Almosafer websites and the Almosafer app.
If you choose the “book now, pay now” option, the total amount of the booking will be deducted at the time of the booking in the currency the website offers. Please note that your card must be valid and have sufficient funds in order to complete the booking. Almosafer vouchers can only be redeemed with “pay now” options.
Upon completion of your booking for a pay later hotel, your booking is secured with the hotel. In order to confirm your booking, you must complete full payment of the booking amount before the due date specified on your confirmation email and on the booking page. Payments can be processed via the link in your email, on web, through the app or directly through our call centre via credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
Based on the web or app country selected, you will be charged in the local currency of the respective country.
- almosafer.com payments are charged in Saudi Riyals
- sa.almosafer.com payments are in Saudi Riyals
- ae.almosafer.com payments are charged in Emirates Dirhams
- kw.almosafer.com payments are charged in Kuwaiti Dinars
- eg.almosafer.com payments are charged in Egyptian Pounds
Any currency that does not correspond to the local currency of the point of sale is for display purposes only. You will be charged in the local currency above. However, should you decide to pay with a credit card from a foreign bank institute, additional charges may apply, according to your bank’s policy.
Please click here to view our EAN Terms & Conditions
1) Cancellations can be requested by contacting our Customer Support Team at +97145182000.
2) Cancellations are accepted up to 7 days prior to departure.
3) The flight part & insurance for the holiday package is not refundable after the booking is paid and confirmed.
4) Land services (Hotel, Transfers, Tours, Excursions) :
- fully refundable up to 14 days prior to departure date.
- subject to a fee of 50% of the total amount from 7 to 14 days prior to departure date.
- subject to a fee of 100% of the total amount from less than 7 days prior to departure date.
- subject to a fee of 100% of the total amount in case of no show and early departure
5) Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
6) Flight times may result in you arriving early to or departing late from your hotel. Our travel consultants will let you know flight times when you book so you can make suitable arrangements.
7) Tajawal reserves the right to modify or change the hotel in your reservation to another hotel from the same category in any force major cases (overbooking, blackout dates).
8) All flights are subject to the airline’s conditions of carriage.
9) Almosafer does not take any responsibility on the VISA services for this package. The customer needs to ensure that he/she is carrying relevant immigration documents on his/her
Value added tax (VAT) is a tax on the consumption or use of goods and services levied at the point of sale. This form of indirect tax is applicable from 1st January 2018, on selected products and services that can be purchased on our website, as per the KSA law. For more information, please visit our FAQs here.
To view the Almosafer tax certificate, please click here.
We accept Qitaf points as payment for hotel and flight bookings. Qitaf is Saudi Telecom Company’s loyalty programme that allows you to redeem and earn Qitaf points on purchases. By opting to earn or pay using Qitaf points on Almosafer, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to these terms & conditions:
- Qitaf points can be redeemed for both hotel and flight bookings.
- Qitaf points can be earned for hotel bookings. For flight bookings, points can only be earned during select promotional periods.
- You must use a Qitaf-registered mobile number to redeem or earn points.
- You will only earn Qitaf points after you complete your trip. If the points do not reflect in your Qitaf account within 48 hours of completing your trip, kindly contact customer support.
- If your booking fails while you’re trying to make the payment, your redeemed Qitaf points will be returned to your Qitaf account within 1 hour.
- If you cancel a booking, the Qitaf points you redeemed for the transaction will not be returned to your Qitaf account. You will receive an Almosafer travel voucher of equivalent value instead. If you had paid partially by Qitaf points and partially by card, the amount you paid by card will be refunded. The amount paid using Qitaf points will not be refunded, but you will receive an Almosafer travel voucher of equivalent value.
- Almosafer will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, misuse or unauthorised access occurring in connection with Qitaf payments or any action or decision made by you in reliance on the information with regard to Qitaf usage on the Almosafer website and app.
ALFURSAN is SAUDIA’s frequent flyer programme that rewards customers with ALFURSAN reward miles on purchases. You can earn ALFURSAN reward miles on all hotel bookings made on Almosafer. You can also earn ALFURSAN bonus reward miles on Saudi Arabian Airlines’ (SAUDIA) flight bookings during select promotional periods. By opting to earn miles on Almosafer bookings, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to these terms & conditions:
- ALFURSAN reward miles can be earned on all hotel bookings made on Almosafer.
- You will only earn ALFURSAN reward miles after you complete your stay and it may take up to 14 days for the miles to reflect in your ALFURSAN account.
- The reward miles will be calculated on the base price, excluding VAT, city tax and service fee (if any).
- If you have used a voucher code or an auto-applied discount for your booking, the miles will be calculated on the base price prior to discount application.
- ALFURSAN bonus reward miles can only be earned on flights booked with SAUDIA on Almosafer and only during select promotional periods. These miles will be in addition to the regular frequent flyer miles you may earn on your booking. Please note that you have to enter your ALFURSAN membership number in the traveller’s details page to earn regular frequent flyer miles, and to earn bonus reward miles, you have to enter the number again on the payment page.
- For domestic flight bookings with mixed carrier options (e.g. return trips where the outbound flight is with SAUDIA and inbound flight is with another airline), you will only receive bonus miles for the leg flown with SAUDIA. In the case of international mixed carrier options, you will not get bonus miles; All legs in the itinerary must be operated by SAUDIA for the booking to be eligible for bonus miles.
- You will only earn bonus ALFURSAN reward miles after you complete your trip and it may take up to 14 days for the miles to reflect in your ALFURSAN account.
- The bonus reward miles will be calculated on the base fare, excluding the service fees, VAT or any additional charges incurred, such as for extra baggage.
- If you have used a voucher code or an auto-applied discount for your booking, the miles will be calculated on the base fare prior to discount application.
- ALFURSAN reward miles cannot be earned on holiday package bookings.
- You must have an ALFURSAN membership with SAUDIA to be able to earn these miles.
- If you cancel your booking, you will not receive ALFURSAN reward miles.
- If you only cancel part of your booking (for e.g. reducing the number of nights for your hotel stay or cancelling one leg of a flight), you will only be awarded miles for the part of your booking that is still confirmed.
- You cannot earn ALFURSAN reward miles in conjunction with other loyalty programmes. Only one loyalty transaction is allowed per booking. For example, you cannot earn ALFURSAN reward miles along with Qitaf points or earn miles on bookings paid for using Qitaf points.
- In case you forget or are unable to choose the option to earn ALFURSAN reward miles when booking online or via our app, you still have a chance to earn by contacting our customer support team after completing the booking or directly placing your request via our Rewards Request Form.
- Almosafer will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, misuse or unauthorised access occurring in connection with earning ALFURSAN reward miles or any action or decision you make based on the information available on the Almosafer website and app about ALFURSAN reward miles.